Here, At the End of All Things
Psycho cult leader. This chick is weird. She’s got power. Power you’ve never seen before and she’s got a fanatical cult to tell you just how much power she has.
Name the cult.
Frenzy: When you speak the truth to a mob, roll+Will. On a 10+, hold 3.
On a 7–9, hold 1. Spend your hold 1 for 1 to make the mob:
• bring people forward and deliver them.
• bring forward all their precious things.
• unite and fight for you as a gang (2-harm 0-armor size appropriate).
• fall into an orgy of uninhibited emotion: fucking, lamenting, fighting, sharing,
celebrating, as you choose.
• go quietly back to their lives.
On a miss, the mob turns on you.
Charismatic: when you try to manipulate someone, roll+will instead of
Fucking wacknut: you get 3).
Seeing souls: when you help or interfere with someone, roll+Will
instead of roll+Hx.
Things speak: whenever you handle or examine something interesting,
roll+Will. On a hit, you can ask the MC questions. On a 10+, ask 3. On a
7–9, ask 1:
• who handled this last before me?
• who made this?
• what strong emotions have been most recently nearby this?
• what words have been said most recently nearby this?
• what has been done most recently with this, or to this?
• what’s wrong with this, and how might I fix it?
Treat a miss as though you’ve opened your brain to the world’s magic and missed the roll.
Bonefeel: at the beginning of the session, roll+Will. On a 10+, hold 1+1.
On a 7–9, hold 1. At any time, either you or the MC can spend your hold to
have you already be there, with the proper tools and knowledge, with or
without any clear explanation why. If your hold was 1+1, take +1forward
now. On a miss, the MC holds 1, and can spend it to have you already be
there, but somehow pinned, caught or trapped.
You look at every situation with a tactical eye, and are commonly prepared for most surprises. When you declare retroactively that you’ve already set something up, roll it’s just as you say. On a 7-9, you set it up but here at the crucial moment the GM can introduce some hitch or delay. On a miss, you set it up, but since then things you don’t know about have seriously changed.